Professional Installation Process
Our installation process includes:
- Excavation of upwards 18″ using a backhoe or mini ex
- Install geotextile for soil-stone separation
- Place approx 4″ granular “B” material…wet and compact
- Place approx 4″ granular “A” material…wet and compact using a vibratory plate compactor &”Jumping Jack”
- Place an additional 4″ granular “A”…wet and compact
- Place one more layer approx 2″ granular “A”…wet and compact
- Place approx 1″ stone dust for final grade
- Lay desired pavers
- Install snap edge restraint on perimeter of pavers to lock pavers
- Sand all joints of pavers using polymer sand
- Compact all pavers to fill in joint with polymer sand using a vibratory compactor
- Finally, we will “mist” all pavers with water to ensure polymer adhesion… We do this process twice.
You are now ready to enjoy your new interlock surface!